Jose Cuervo Christmas Cookies
1 cup water
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup brown sugar
4 large eggs
1 cup nuts
2 cups dried fruit
1 (750 ml) bottle tequila (Jose Cuervo or your other favorite brand)
- Sample the tequila to check quality.
- Take a large bowl; check the tequila again to be sure it is of the highest quality.
- Pour one level cup tequila and drink.
- Turn on the electric mixer.
- Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
- Add one peastoon of sugar.
- Beat again.
- At this point it's best to make sure the tequila is still ok, so try another cup just in case.
- Turn off the mixerer thingy
- Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.
- Pick the frigging fruit off the floor.
- Mix on the turner
- If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaters just pry it loose with a drewscriver.
- Sample the tequila to check for tonsisticity.
- Next, sift two cups of salt, or something.
- Who geeves a sheet.
- Check the tequila.
- Add one table.
- Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink.
- Whatever you can find
- Greash the oven.
- Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
- Don't forget to beat off the turner.
- Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the quetila and make sure to put the stove in the wishdasher.
- Cherry Mistmas !
Ok, who really thought those sounded good and was ready to make them?!? Fooled ya!