16 oz sour cream
8 oz cream cheese, softened
2 c cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 c chopped ham
1 green onion, chopped
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
French bread loaf
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, except French bread; stirring until well blended.
- Cut a thin slice from top of bread loaf; set slice aside. Using a gentle sawing motion, cut a vertically to, but no through, bottom of the loaf, 1/2" from the edge, to cut out center of bread. Lift out center of loaf. Fill hollowed bread loaf with the dip. Wrap loaf with foil.
- Bake dip at 350F for 1 hour. Serve with reserved bread cubes, crackers, or potato chips.
- Most likely, I used fat free sour cream
- And 1/3 less fat cream cheese.
- I had Canadian bacon on hand, so I used that instead of ham.
Source: Plain Chicken