14 oz bag of caramels
3 cups sweetened flaked coconut
2 tbsp water
2 oz semi-sweet chocolate for drizzling
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Set aside.
- In a non-stick skillet on medium-low heat, toast your coconut, stirring occasionally. This will take about 10 minutes or so, but be watchful because once it starts to brown it happens quickly and you don't want to burn the coconut! When the coconut is toasted, set aside.
- Meanwhile, unwrap all your caramels and place them in a medium saucepan along with 2 tbsp water over medium-low heat.
- Stirring continuously until the caramel has JUST melted. You don't want to over heat the caramel, as it will make it hard. Immediately fold in your toasted coconut.
- Spread of plop caramel mixture onto foil.
- Melt your 2 oz chocolate using whatever melting process you prefer and drizzle over the top of the caramel/coconut.
- Put in freezer for 5 minutes to set the chocolate.
- Cut, or remove from foil, and enjoy!