1 box of your favorite brownie mix
4 1/2 full Graham Crackers
3 1/2 Full size Hershey’s Bars
16 large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Line foil into an 8×8 inch baking pan and spray generously with cooking spray.
- Pour half the brownie batter into lined pan. Layer graham crackers over brownies following Hershey Bars and marshmallows. Pour remaining brownie batter over marshmallows.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes mostly clean from center.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely. Carefully remove foil and brownies from pan. Peel any foil from away from edges and cut into squares.
I think my pan was a 9x9, I ended up with 16 brownies. The middle stuff is the best, especially when it's still a little gooey.
Thank you for the recipe Picky Palate.