4 oz. cream cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 c cooked shredded chicken*
2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
2 cloves garlic, minced
some chopped up greet onion
- Mix cream cheese, garlic, and chicken until well blended.
- Unroll crescent rolls and cut each triangle into 2 triangles (when you unroll the crescent rolls, 2 triangles are attached making a big square, cut from there following the perforation for one cut and make another cut from the other corner, giving you 4 little triangles).
- Place 1 tsp of chicken mixture on the center of each triangle and fold the corners in over the creamy mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 375F for 12-14 minutes.
- I made this recipe twice within a week (Christmas party and Christmas day), and I had to "alter" the original recipe (above) because it was a little bland. Second time, although they were all gone by the time I came inside, I was told that they were delicious! (I guess the fact that they were all gone is a good sign!)
- I used reduced fat cream cheese (a full 8 oz block) and reduced fat crescent rolls.