Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Seven Layer Cookie

Who doesn't love a nice toasty alcoholic beverage on Christmas?  And that's exactly what I made to take to our family Christmas gathering, 24 servings to be exact.  For 10 people.  And it disappeared.  Quickly.  Burp.  Excuse me.  (Sorry, no picture.  How can one balance a camera and a beverage at the same time?)

Ingredients
3/4oz Godiva Liqueur
3/4oz Coconut Rum
1/2oz Butterscotch Schnapps
1/2oz Partida Anejo Tequila
1/4oz Frangelico
1/2oz Baileys
1/2oz Amaretto

Instructions
Garnish rim of a martini glass with crushed cookie crumbs.  Shake all ingredients in a shaker with ice and strain into a martini glass.
Comments
  • I couldn't find Godiva Liqueur (BevMo was sold out!), so I used Cask & Clevers Chocolate Temptations.  I have no idea how it effected the intended flavor, but it was still good!
  •  Um, I totally didn't mess with crushing cookies and rimming glasses.
  • Or shaking with ice.
  • Or straining into a martini glass.


Thanks CakeSpy!

No comments: