Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
3 c sugar
3/4 c butter
2/3 c evaporated milk
1 tsp vanilla
6 oz semi-sweet chocolate pieces
7 oz jar Marshmallow Creme
1/2 c peanut butter
- Combine 1 1/2 cups sugar, 6 tablespoons margarine and 1/3 cup evaporated milk in a medium pot.
- Bring to full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue boiling for 4 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate pieces until melted.
- Add 1 cup (1/2 jar) marshmallow creme and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat until well blended.
- Pour into greased 13 X 9 pan.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients substituting peanut butter and spread over chocolate.
- Cool at room temperature and cut into squares.
Bakerella is the best!