Thursday, December 17, 2009

BBQ Chicken Pizza


Sometime ago, back in September I think, I made some pizzas.  And man were they good!  So I thought I'd share with you what I put on them.

First up is the BBQ Chicken Pizza

Get yourself a roll of that premade pizza dough.  Spread it out on whatever pan it fits on.  Follow the baking instructions on the package, if it says to prebake, then prebake.

Chop up some red onion, and BBQed (or in my case, skillet cooked) chicken.

Spread some BBQ sauce all over the dough.

Sprinkle/Layer on the diced chicken, red onion, and bacon bits (the real stuff).  Then put your cheese on top.  Bake per instructions on dough package.

Again, the toppings are:
BBQ/Cooked chicken
BBQ Sauce
Red Onion
Bacon crumbles
Cheese (Mozz works best with a little bit of cheddar)
and I had every intention of putting chopped up cilantro on after it baked, but forgot.  Oops.

This was nothing short of delicious!

No comments: