Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Witchy Worm Cookies

Ok, I really am not fond of the "halloween" name for these cookies, but I couldn't think of anything else to call them.  So I'm using the name from the site that I found them.

Ingredients:

2 pkg chocolate chips, 12 oz ea
1 pkg peanut butter chips, 10-12 oz
1 can peanuts, 12 oz
3 oz. Rice/Chow Mein Noodles

Instructions:
  1. Melt the buzzard eyes and snails over low heat.  Take off the heat and stir in the spider eggs and fried worms; mix thoroughly.
  2. Drop by the spoonful onto wax paper lined cookie sheets.  Freeze until set.  Store in the refrigerator.  (Makes about 40 pieces.)

Adjustments:
I ended up using the whole 5 oz. container of chow mein noodles. 
I'm thinking of adding some rice krispies next time too.  :)

adapted from Bake at 350

No comments: