1 (19.5 oz.) box of classic traditional fudge brownie mix
1/4 cup butter, melted
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 (16 oz.) can chocolate fudge frosting
- Heat oven to 350F. In a medium bowl, beat brownie mix, melted butter, cream cheese and egg 50 strokes with spoon until well blened (dough will be sticky).
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet to make 24 cookies; smooth edge of each to form round cookie.
- In small bowl, mix powdered sugar and peanut butter with spoon until mixture forms a ball. With hands, roll rounded teaspoonfuls of peanut butter mixture into 24 calls. Lightly press 1 ball into center of each ball of dough.
- Bake at 350F for 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are set. Cool on cookie sheets at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheets. Spread thin layer of frosting over peanut butter portion of each cooled cookie.
1 cookie = serving: Calories 260, Total Fat 13g, Fiber 0g
Recipe from Pillsbury