Yields about 1/2 cup per serving, serves 4; PointsPlus 2
- 12 oz. uncooked potatoes,
fingerlingred, well-scrubbed, sliced in half lenghtwisequarters
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup canned chicken broth, divided
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, (plus extra for garnish)
- 1/8 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a small roasting pan, combine potatoes, garlic, and 1/4 cup broth, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Roast for 15 minutes (broth will evaporate); add remaining broth, flip potatoes and roast for 15 minutes more.