1/4 cup cooking oil
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup mashed strawberries
1/2 cup mashed bananas
1 3/4 cup flour
1/2 cup rolled oats
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat eggs until frothy. Stir in oil, sugar, strawberries and bananas
- In separate bowl, whisk together flour, oats, baking power, baking soda, and salt.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Stir just until moistened.
- Spoon into a greased loaf pan. Bake for about 1 hour (or until inserted toothpick comes out clean). Wrap well and allow to ripen for a day.
- Next time I would use strawberry jam.
- Something with the rolled oats seemed a bit much. Maybe slightly blend them so their a little finer.
- Maybe increase the amount of banana and strawberry by a little bit, I couldn't taste them as much as I would have liked.