Saturday, August 8, 2009

Graham Cracker Cereal

Who here likes graham crackers, butter, and milk? Who has ever put those 3 ingredients together? Oh, ME!

Graham Cracker Cereal is a long standing family "recipe". I don't know who started it or when, but I love them.

Ingredients:
Graham Crackers
Milk
Butter

Instructions:
1. Break graham crackers in half and put in bowl. Place a sliver of butter on top. Heat milk in microwave about 1 minute.
2. Pour warm milk on top of butter/graham crackers.
3. Enjoy!

Note to self: Low fat graham crackers do not work well with this. Stick to the full fat yummy crackers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Courtney,

My friend Robyn showed me the joy of eating GC&M a long time ago and I've been a super big fan of it since. However, I have never tried warming the milk, (which totally makes sense), or adding butter to the mix. I will do so and thank you so much for your great tip.

God Bless always!

Charles

Melissa Jangula said...

I've been eating this all my life, but never warm and with butter. We call it "gook". Super love it. I'm going to go have a bowl your way, right now! (:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this. I used to buy a hot cereal called "Hi Graham" but they don't make it anymore. I loved that cereal.